Monday, February 06, 2006

250,000 bouncy balls.

well, have to be short. average, i mean. no, short. definitely short this time. but two things:

first, i have another job at another prosecutors office. another juvenile court, even! doing the same thing i am at summit county. can you imagine? this one is called "stark county prosecutors office," and i'm working there mondays and tuesday afternoon after my work at summit is done. i'm a sucker for punishment.

second, see this please. it's a nice couple minutes.

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best part you didn't mention is that the ad was made without cgi. Nothing was computer generated. Those are real bouncy balls. Real superballs. I like that

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Monsterbeard said...

Bob, where did you get that information? It seems almost impossible that all those bouncy balls would be real. But that is cool if it's true. And it's a really cool commercial.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger shorttallnotatall said...

my friend, where i got the same information, showed me an interview with the director (which i of course cannot find), who said that they did 5 takes of fifty thousand balls each.

if you believe it, chris, you can achieve it.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Monsterbeard said...

Holy crap that makes me want to poop. And I think I believe it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home