Monday, January 16, 2006

lo mein deliciousness

so i just chinese food syndromed some freshly cut pineapple. i just couldn't stop and now my hands are sticky and my stomach doesn't have a lining. see what happens? keep away from the fresh express aisle, located near the produce. keep away.

now the problem i'm having is what to have for dinner, which i'm sort of at a loss over. pizza is always the answer, isn't it? but what kind? and maybe that's not exactly what i want right now.

booklist! i didn't forget!

the first week of februrary i will find out if cook county wants to make me an offer. they mail them out then. it's hard to think about getting it, and it's hard to think about not getting it either. i hope so much that God will just make my heart ready for whatever is written on the page. yee.

tomorrow school starts. the last semester! i know you're dying to hear what classes i'm taking, so here goes: trial advocacy ii, juvenile law, and remedies. one two three, just like that. and then i'll be done! only one exam this time, even. i'll be tutoring two sections of criminal law, working for professors donkey kong, marge, and the triple threat, as usual, and i'll still be telling kids to slow the fuck down, or so help me.

and lucky you, you're still here!

3 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Monsterbeard said...

What if written on the page it says: "God wants you to learn more patience and deal with uncertainty. Haha!"

That would be mean, but funny to look back on. I try not to think that you'll get it too, because then that would mean playing video games with a prosecutor, and I'd feel like I'd have to get a gun just to be known to associate with you. Just kidding about that last part.

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prosecutor Video Games, you like Pineapple, and you like Pizza, but don't Combine the two. And I mean that in the sense of Our Benefactors, i.e. the Universal Union. I am mostly disappointed right now because I don't want an XBox but I do want to play online. I want a Revolution, which all three of us will have one day, in less than a year. Is it sad that that's exciting?

OK. Answer Key: Combine = from Half Life 2

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger shorttallnotatall said...

i don't think it's sad to think of that being exciting, i think it sounds great supersmash brother.

you know what's even more exciting? how awesome your latest project turned out to be.

thanks for the answer key. i was having trouble reading through the headcrab.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home