Wednesday, May 11, 2005

take it easy

in an hour and ten minutes, about, i will download my last exam. i expect there will be some outlining done, and then a merry trip to borders in order to write my answer. then, i'm going to put it away from me until later. hopefully it'll go alright. due process and equal protection, right? i love those guys. girls? gender-neutral, non-discriminatory amendments. right.

you really must visit ljo's blog to see pictures of her new puppy. new pups everywhere! my parents are getting another one, can you believe it? geez. i am ridiculously jealous. all i have is a dishwasher. it's pretty nice, but not really much in the fun department. or the walk department. i suppose there's less mess on the carpet, but sometimes not really.

i'm feeling rather anxious right now. i can tell it's the end of exam week because it is spreading to other areas of my life: friends, my health, everything. but it's okay. just calm down, now.

here i go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home