Sunday, May 08, 2005

the burden shift of the duty of loyalty

the night before my first exam i can never fall asleep. i just lay there, usually, and my heart pounds and my brain doesn't stop, and my hands shake. also i just ate some pizza, and it's four in the morning, and i have a headache that feels like someone shot me in the head, through the left temple. happy mother's day.

but in parting, i'd like to say that i had some starbucks coffee in the form of an au lait, and it was much better than i remember it being. but if that's because it reminds me of people i know who work there, so i enjoy it, or if it's because the quality is really much better, i don't know. or maybe the gasoline i've been drinking at angel falls has completely ruined any and all appreciation i may ever have for actual coffee flavor. possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home