Tuesday, October 18, 2005

lame-o same-o

so tomorrow is my mom's birthday. and my friend casey's. i don't have anything for casey, and i can't really think of something that she'd really like, actually, if you want to know the truth. she's hard to shop for because she's sort of....very specific. the lady knows what she likes, is all i'm saying. maybe just a gift certificate to a restaurant? that's not too bad of a gift, is it?

my friend john, sitting next to me, is eating skittles. i also would like to taste the rainbow, but through bribery and happenstance, i managed to eat some chipotle today after it was brought to me. tacos, my friends, are truly gifts from the LORD. and mexico.

i'm in my wills class at the moment, and i'm very tired. and bored, i'm sorry! i know! baditude! but....i am! so sue me. ha! get it? sue me?

fuck, i hate myself.

not really. though at the moment i am feeling rather light-headed and dizzy. so God, i totally take that back, about hating myself. i actually love life very much. probably too much. scratch that, definitely too much. and i would really really like it if i had some more time to live it. thank you. very very much.

that's all for tonight, here at hypochondria.net/you_know_it.html. take care of yourselves, and each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home