Saturday, May 28, 2005

keep your eyes open long enough to post, please

there is this desire to write something good and true, here, even on this so broad of an internet, but i have a feeling that will fail me at the moment. i am too tired, and sort of too full of goodness and trueness. and how's that, then.

this class i have been taking, it put something.....well, maybe woke something up inside me i haven't felt in a long, long time. or at least, consciously or visibly, or, well. and made me clarify something i've been feeling: this idea of who to serve, and who to love even, if you can believe that. trust me on this one.

so that is what i'm full of right now, and so tired! so any wish to describe those things in any meaningful or clear way i think may be lost in the execution, but there it is, and all the same and without a doubt. and, now, what else? not too much, except the thank you, God. just thank you. i would save it for my own, locked up tight and never seen only by me journal, but, okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home