Friday, April 01, 2005

i think it's burning

i should be reading the last twenty pages of my corporations homework. but guess what? i'm not going to. well, just not right now. my plan was to read it while i was waiting for my amy's enchilada meal (which is really quite delicious) to cook, and then when it was done to come back to the computer and catch up on some television without pity, and eat, and maybe have a beer.

speaking of, i wound up watching the whole of Ran. it was really really good. and kristin came over instead of meeting me at the bar. nice.

speaking of bars, i don't think i've been to one in a long time. that's alright.

i've been thinking about how my break is ending soon, and that i will have to go back to classes and research and tutoring and work. and how exams are coming up like a sickness, or a war. i have to prepare something for the criminal law kiddos. and i have to write five and half more pages of this silly paper. which will then be turned in, promptly. and then something else. oh yes, research. research research research. i owe you six hours now, professor. i promise i will do it.

but as for exams...i guess i only have three more times of that. a nice thought. and only one more year, almost. and then two months. and the biggest exam in my life. and then a job. ha. a jobby job. with a paycheck, hopefully, and maybe a new driver's license. to match my address. whew. the permanency of my life only lasts another year, and afterwards there is so much unknown. which is....what?

april fool's day today. i schedule for next fall. i drink myself a nice, big latte. i go back to smelling like coffee and sitting in the window of coffee on main for four or five hours. okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home