Sunday, April 30, 2006

there been done some things

some things happened, like i had my last law class on friday night, and i've been studying my ass off for my last in-class final (then one more takehome to go), and i've been getting better and drinking water like a fishy-dishy, and i just took three advil liqui-gels an hour earlier than i was supposed to. that's alright, right? sure.

this last semester i've become bitter and mean and angry, and i think i have to change my heart around. i mean, pray to Jesus to help. i'm almost done, though, so i'm hoping that'll come with it.

never heard from cook county, in case you're wondering. i don't know if that means i didn't get the position (probably) or if they're just dumb (most likely) or both (all of the above).

i need a new apartment. i like this one, but NO DOGS ALLOWED, and if there is something i am about, it is a non-discrimination policy. yes.

will summer make good for all our sins?

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang on, are you getting a dog? You can't take care of a dog and be a lawyer and have the time to dedicate to Wii that will be required. Think of the future! Think of Wii.

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm the one who commented... I'm sorry you're feeling bitter, I'm feeling bitter as well... tennis, anyone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home