Tuesday, July 26, 2005

add some casillero del diablo, maybe. and another zip code.

ladies and gentlemen, my dears and my friends, my sirs and my ma'ams.

today was a good day. that's a line from a san andreas song, did you know? soon i will stop stealing cars and killing cops, really. i have cops in my family. a long line of them, as a matter of fact, who say they will do everything in their power to help me graduate from law school: "we'd rather work for you than anybody," they say.

but that would entail moving to new jersey. which, what do we think about that? the st louis thoughts were joyfully received. what's with the band-aid, nelly? yo?

soon, the stopping of the stealing cars. i am going back to the one place i love the most: to spira, and to zanarkand, and to besaid. to some of the best musical composition i've ever heard. back to final fantasy x. that's right, that's right. i may or may not have purchased the soundtrack, containing 83 tracks, recently. may or may not, that is.

none of this though, is why today is a good day. today is a good day, an almost perfect day, because i have just watched an episode of CSI, season three, episode nine, in which it faded and faded out to everything everything everything in its right place. how can you beat that, now? i don't know if you can.

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Megan said...

My husband wanted me to play Final Fantasy X, so I played for a long while until I hit this monster that I just could not beat. Finally Daniel sat down with me to help me win the fight and I won it with no trouble at all. This fight that I had tried for so long to beat suddenly became the easiest fight ever and I think Daniel couldn't understand what my problem had been. The frustrating nature of this situation caused me to put down the game for a while. Perhaps I should go back and conquer it.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger shorttallnotatall said...

hi megan story. that has happened to me with a number of games! please don't be frustrated--everybody has monsters they can't beat, and everyone else always can't believe you can't beat them. i think you should go back someday, definitely, because the secret is: you can always figure it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home