Saturday, July 16, 2005

Welcome to Catherine Loya's brain in writing. Her brain is currently occupied with the spelling of words onto a board, so she has invited a guest to fill in. This is Seattle, here. I'll do my best. This little white box is a bit different and larger than my own.

First of all, let's just say that the previously mentioned Brain started this game off with the word QUAY. And we haven't looked back.

What next? Today's highlights, I guess? (I don't mean the magazine. That would be better than this, though, wouldn't it? Remember the little hidden pictures you had to find all through the magazine and trying to find them all while waiting for your dentist appointment?)

Highlights!
We went to the farmer's market today and bought some fennel.
Later, or sooner, The Brain will cook us some delicious dinner with hand-crafted drinks.

We have to go, in a hurry now. So abrupt! Over and out.
love to all,
Seattle


2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This seems like a logical place to say something to Katie Meyer since I don't know how to contact her in any other way. And I trust Cat.

Katie Meyer, how can I get my ears on some of your music? Is it possible? It should be. I feel entitled as a fellow founding member of Changepurse.

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mae, If you email me your address, I'd be happy to send you a cd. Jessica gave me a cd of yours for my birthday last year and I absolutely love it. I hope that you keep writing and playing. Real life makes it tricky sometimes. Email me at unclegrandpa@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home